Watch Now: NAHL Top 10 Plays of the Week, Jan. 18-24
January 26, 2016
The North American Hockey League is pleased to continue the new format for the weekly Plays of the Week segment.
It is called, The NAHL Top 10 Plays of the Week
With so many clips and plays coming in, the league decided to feature the best plays in a top 10 format.
Clips and plays that are considered have to be nominated by NAHL member teams.
But, here is the best part! We also let you the fans of the NAHL chime in as well
. If you would like to nominate a goal, save or any other play for the Top 10 Plays of the Week, all you have to do is send us an email
. Simply tell us which play you think should be considered, the team, the player and we will give it a look. It is that easy!
This week, we not only see some great passing plays and goals, but a couple of goalies chime in for some saves of the year candidates.
This week's Top 10
10. #12 Troy Degler - Minot Minotauros, Forward
9. #23 John O’Connor - Topeka RoadRunners, Defenseman
8. #9 Nathan Bryer - Corpus Christi IceRays, Forward
7. #25 Brennen Miller - Odessa Jackalopes, Forward
6. #7 Jsck Forbort - Minnesota Wilderness, Forward
5. #26 Austin Rueschhoff - Austin Bruins, Forward
4. #18 Kevin Fitzgerald - Aberdeen Wings, Forward
3. #1 Nicholas Nast - Kenai River Brown Bears, Goaltender
2. #21 Tyler Tomberlin - Fairbanks Ice Dogs, Forward
1. #1 Peter Thome - Aberdeen Wings, Goaltender